This is an exciting new role as part of a growing company which prides itself on customer experience.
Established in 2005, Visualization is a trade-only technical solutions distributor. The company has evolved from its Engineering services background, providing the value-add of fulfilment and distribution for its customers.
The successful candidate will play a key part in developing the next generation of our Engineering team and would enjoy mentoring others.
- Leading projects on site which will involve liaising with clients, site managers and contractors throughout project delivery and providing project progress reports.
- Installing a range of main AV technologies including LED Screens, Projectors, Video Walls, and Large Format Displays, through to audio equipment, speakers, microphones etc.
- Providing detailed documentation and technical handovers to the Engineering Team to support the delivery of projects.
- Overseeing the work of others and assisting in the development of the team.
- Ensuring all projects are completed to the Visualization company standard and that a safe working environment is always maintained.
Skills and job requirements
- In-depth knowledge of structured cabling which includes pulling, terminating, and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/video cables.
- Capable of reading audio visual drawings including schematics, rack layouts, M&E and structured cable drawings.
- Strong communication skills with both direct interactions and the ability to write status reports and keep clients updated with project timelines.
- Ability to investigate and test faults to provide resolutions with clear communication to parties involved.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of the latest Audio-Visual technology solutions, products, and their applications.
This is a permanent, full time role from Monday - Friday.
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
To apply for this role, please click here to send over your CV and covering letter.
Visualization is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
* Recruitment agencies
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies and will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.