Visualization is a technical solutions distributor within the audio visual industry experiencing offering products, solutions, services and technical support.
As a result of rapid growth, we require an efficient and experienced Warehouse Assistant for our busy operations, to deliver the exciting opportunities that we are being presented with.
Working in a busy warehouse with a small friendly team you will be required to carry out all general warehouse duties in a safe and efficient manner to fulfil customer requirements.
Warehouse assistant main duties:
• Loading and unloading deliveries, ensuring products are picked accurately and handled in a safe manner
• Ensure all warehouse tasks are completed efficiently
• Picking, packing, and wrapping customer orders ready for transport
• Identify and allocate all client equipment to the specific job.
• Coordinate with the Technical Department and/or the client to meet project schedules.
• Ensure finished goods are prepared to standard and ready to ship.
• Using a pallet truck for loading and unloading of vehicles and stock locations
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and make informed and practical business decisions
• Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
• Physically fit as heavy lifting will be required at times
• A full clean driving licence is desirable but not essential
Hours of work
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
To apply, please click here to send your CV and covering letter to the recruitment team.
Visualization is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
* Recruitment agencies
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies and will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.