We are looking for a keen individual with warehouse experience to join our team based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
On a day-to-day basis in the role of Warehouse Assistant at Visualization, you'll undertake the operational and administration duties involved with the shipment and receipt of both the incoming supplies and finished products in our busy operations department.
You will verify and maintain records on all incoming shipments, maintain inventory of all incoming materials, and resolve any issues relating to misdirected goods.
- Verify all materials as they are received into the warehouse checking both product type and quantity.
- Co-ordinate and expedite any damage or anomalies, liaising with clients as and when required.
- Identify and allocate all client equipment to the specific job.
- Coordinate with the Technical Department and/or the client to meet project schedules.
- Ensure finished goods are prepared to standard and ready to ship.
- Overseeing loading and securing of finished product and signing off shipping.
- Responsible for basic warehouse equipment – Pallet Truck, etc.
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment in a highly regulated industry would be beneficial but full training will be provided.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Conversant with all MS office packages and will have good administrative skills.
- Good understanding of the importance of the warehousing operation in a highly regulated environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
Experience driving a 3.5ton vehicle is an advantage but not a requirement.
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- £18,000.00 – £20,000.00 per annum depending on experience.
One - immediate start available
Please apply by clicking here to send your CV & covering letter to the team.
Visualization is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
* Recruitment agencies
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies and will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.